Do you want to make an impact in a person’s life? Do you want to be a
teacher, trainer and a mentor? Do you like giving back to your
community? Do you like a job where every day is different? Are you
interested in the psychology, social or human services field and want
real world experience? Then this job is for you!
What we do?
Increase independent and integrated community and work access for
adults with developmental disabilities in a 1:1 support ratio for
those who require a rich level of support to gain or remain in work or
Services we provide to the people we support:
- Pre-employment activities
- Help in obtaining integrated employment
- Retaining employment
- Learning Job/Volunteer Tasks
- Help with employment and community assimilation
- Learning appropriate work and community behavior
- Help with accessing, utilizing and maintaining generic services
- Help in developing preferences for community activities
- Support in accessing community activities
- Training in community integration, relationship building and
positive community interaction.