This position provides administrative support for the Executive Director and the management team. Responsibilities include assistance with activities of the Board of Directors, oversight and coordination of agency policies, accreditation, documents and reports, coordination of technology application, coordination of InAlliance’s health and safety program, and facility management. The Executive Assistant position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas:
- Supervises administrative staff not affiliated with other departments.
Health and Safety Program:
- Coordinates risk audit, performs accessibility audit, summarizes in report format annually.
- Coordinates and maintains agency disaster plan(s), evaluates effectiveness, maintains phone tree and communication systems.
- Coordinates InAlliance’s Health and Safety program, assures compliance with reporting requirements (first aid, OSHA, S.I.R.s). Develops and distributes quarterly summaries, annual summary, extrapolate recommendations, evaluate implementation.
- Coordinates facility management including supply and equipment purchasing, landscape maintenance, servers, building repairs, alarm and janitorial services.
Board of Directors
- Assist Board of Directors through agenda and minutes publication, reproduction and distribution of orientation materials, notifications, meeting scheduling, distribution of documents or informational materials and other pre meeting initiatives requiring contact with Board members. Coordinate follow up matters including meeting files, communication and finalization of projects.
Reports and Documents
- Coordinates agency preparation for CARF Accreditation through review, evaluation and updating agency and departments’ policies and procedures, forms and practices.
- Organizes and maintains all corporate documents.
- Maintains and distributes up-to-date policies and procedure manuals for agency and departments.
- Oversee technology assessment and technology management at InAlliance including server, computers at office locations, software needs and licenses.
- Coordinates IT Audit annually.