Do you want to make an impact in a person’s life? Do you want to be a teacher, trainer and a mentor? Do you like giving back to your community? Do you like a job where every day is different? Are you interested in the psychology, social or human services field and want real world experience? Then this job is for you!
What we do?
Increase independent and integrated community and work access for adults with developmental disabilities in a 1:1 support ratio for those who require a rich level of support to gain or remain in work or community settings.
Services we provide to the people we support:
- Pre-employment activities
- Help in obtaining integrated employment
- Retaining employment
- Learning Job/Volunteer Tasks
- Help with employment and community assimilation
- Learning appropriate work and community behavior
- Help with accessing, utilizing and maintaining generic services
- Help in developing preferences for community activities
- Support in accessing community activities
- Training in community integration, relationship building and positive community interaction.